Here is the Knockout font that is the san-serif typeface that was created by the combined effort of Jonathan Hoefler and Tobias Frere-Jones. This typeface was basically released by H&FJ in 1994
This hand-crafted typeface contains 9 different widths and they all work great with aharoni font. These widths have an appealing look, which makes this typeface good looking for designing and text purposes.
If you use this font for product marketing this typeface creates an impression on the customers because it provides details in the design. This font also gives strong and eye-catchy designs for campaigns and advertisements.
The knockout font is available for free download in the TTF file format. This champion font is great for its text generator function and it is the main typeface of Github.
For more details about this typeface take a look below.
View of Knockout Font
First, take a moment and look at the appearance of this font to get the proper idea about this typeface.
This font has such a clean texture that makes this typeface useful in many different typefaces.
- Tutorial videos
- Social media ads, banners, and graphics
- Banner and retargeting ads
- Posters, banners, and billboards
- Vehicle wraps
- Web page design
- PowerPoint presentations
- Public transportation navigation
|Designer||Jonathan Hoefler & Tobias Frere-Jones
|File Format||OTF, TTF|
|License||Free for Personal Use
Knockout is a free typeface that is allowed to use in any personal project of your choice but if you want to use that in commercial projects then you require permission.
Knockout Font Free Download
Here you can download the font that comes in the zip format but later on, you can extract it by using Winrar or any other software and use it in your projects.
Similar Fonts to Knockout
- Champion Gothic
- Grotesque Black
- FS Dillon Bold
- FTN Bruhn Sans
- GT Pressura
Font Family Includes
- Knockout Normal
- HTF Knockout 47 Bantamweight
- HTF Knockout 52 Cruiserweight
- HTF Knockout 48 Featherweight
- HTF Knockout 46 Flyweight
- HTF Knockout 67 Full Bantamweight
- HTF Knockout 72 Full Cruiserweight
- HTF Knockout 68 Full Featherweight
- HTF Knockout 66 Full Flyweight
- HTF Knockout 73 Full Heavyweight
- HTF Knockout 69 Full Lightweight
- HTF Knockout 71 Full Middleweight
- HTF Knockout 70 Full Welterweight
- HTF Knockout 53 Heavyweight
- HTF Knockout 27 Junior Bantamweight
- HTF Knockout 32 Junior Cruiserweight
- HTF Knockout 28 Junior Featherweight
- HTF Knockout 26 Junior Flyweight
- HTF Knockout 33 Junior Heavyweight
- HTF Knockout 29 Junior Lightweight
- HTF Knockout 31 Junior Middleweight
- HTF Knockout 30 Junior Welterweight
- HTF Knockout 49 Lightweight
- HTF Knockout 51 Middleweight
- HTF Knockout 34 Junior Sumo Regular
- HTF Knockout 74 Full Sumo Regular
- HTF Knockout 54 Sumo Regular
- HTF Knockout 92 Ultimate Cruiserweight
- HTF Knockout 93 Ultimate Heavyweight
- HTF Knockout 91 Ultimate Middleweight
- HTF Knockout 94 Ultimate Sumo
- HTF Knockout 90 Ultimate Welterweight
- HTF Knockout 50 Welterweight
English, Interglossa (Glosa), Interlingua, Irish (Gaelic), Istro-Romanian, Italian, Jèrriais, Kabardian, Kalmyk (Cyrillic), Karachay (Cyrillic), Sami (Lule), Sami (Northern), Samoan, Sardinian (Sardu), Scots (Gaelic), Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Seychellois Creole (Seselwa), Shona, Sicilian, Kashubian, Kazakh (Cyrillic), Khakas, Khalkha, Khanty, Kildin Sami, Komi-Permyak, Kurdish, Kurdish (Kurmanji), Kyrgyz (Cyrillic), Ladin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Ossetian, Pangasinan, Papiamento, Piedmontese, Polish, Albanian, Alsatian, Aragonese, Arapaho, Aromanian, Arrernte, Asturian, Aymara, Azerbaijani (Cyrillic), Bashkir, Basque, Belarusian, Belarusian (Lacinka), Bislama, Bosnian, Breton, Bulgarian, Buryat (Cyrillic), Catalan, Cebuano, Chamorro, Chechen, Cheyenne, Chichewa (Nyanja), Chuvash, Cimbrian, Corsican, Croatian, Cyrillic, Czech, Danish, Dungan, Dutch, Portuguese, Potawatomi, Quechua, Rhaeto-Romance, Romanian, Romansh (Rumantsch), Rotokas, Russian, Rusyn, Sami (Inari),Slovak, Abkhaz, Afrikaans,English, Esperanto, Estonian, Evenki (Cyrillic), Faroese, Megleno-Romanian, Míkmaq, Mohawk, Moldovan, Nahuatl, Nenets, Norfolk/Pitcairnese, Slovenian (Slovene), Somali, Southern Ndebele, Southern Sotho (Sesotho), Spanish, Swahili, Swati/Swazi, Swedish, Tagalog (Filipino/Pilipino), Tahitian, Tajik, Tatar (Cyrillic), Tausug, Tetum (Tetun), Tok Pisin, Tongan (Faka-Tonga), Tswana, Turkmen, Turkmen (Cyrillic), Fijian, Finnish, French, French Creole (Saint Lucia), Frisian, Friulian, Galician, Genoese, German, Gilbertese (Kiribati), Manx, Maori, Meadow Mari, Turkmen (Latinized), Tuvaluan, Tuvin, Udmurt, Ukrainian, Ulithian, Uyghur (Cyrillic), Uyghur (Latinized), Uzbek (Cyrillic), Veps, Vietnamese, Volapük, Votic (Cyrillic), Votic (Latinized), Walloon, Warlpiri, Welsh, Xhosa, Yakut/Sakha, Yapese, Zulu.
What Type of Font Is Knockout?
Knockout is one of the best sans serif font that is designed and presented by Erik Spiekermann. It’s one of the most liked font on the web.
Can I Download and Use Knockout Font in My Pc and Mac?
Yes! It’s free to download and use the Knockout in your mac and pc.
Can I Use Knockout for My Logo?
Of course! you can use the Knockout for your logo as well as all other graphic designs projects.
What’s the Closest Font to Knockout?
The Oswald font is very close to the Knockout font.
How to Install Knockout Font in Adobe, Ms. Word, Mac, or PC?